Entrepreneur: Startup Do you want to start your own business? With Entrepreneur.com’s feed you will get the latest news and articles on how to start your own business!
- No One Would Rent Me a Café In Trendy NYC Neighborhoods, So I Tried Something Risky. Now I Have Three Coffee Shops.by Vanesa Kim on November 26, 2022 at 2:34 pm
To get White Noise Cofee Co. off the ground, I had to believe that if I built my dream café, they would come…. wherever it was.
- How to Avoid These Costly Mistakes in Your Startup’s Sales Strategyby Adam Horlock on November 24, 2022 at 1:00 am
Don’t make these same mistakes entrepreneurs will often make in their sales strategy that could end up costing you your business.
- 4 Strategies Entrepreneurs Must Follow to Mitigate the Risk of Failureby Courtney Regan on November 23, 2022 at 3:30 pm
Launching a brand with the right risk-management strategies can prevent you from making some of the most common mistakes.
- Leaving a Steady Job to Start a Freelance Career? Here Are 5 Things You Must Know.by Toby Nwazor on November 22, 2022 at 8:00 pm
Millions of people are quitting their 9-5 jobs for a freelancing career. If you are on the verge of taking that leap, here are five crucial things you need to know.
- A Disastrous Valentine’s Day Inspired This Founder to Launch Her Own Floral Brand. It Became a Celebrity Magnet With Retail Revenue Up 450% Since 2019.by Amanda Breen on November 22, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Seema Bansal Chadha and Sunny Chadha, co-founders of Venus et Fleur, saw a massive opportunity in the market.
- UAE-Based Tech Startup Alfii Launches With A Private Beta Program Aimed At Solving HR Issues For Small Businessesby Aalia Mehreen Ahmed on November 22, 2022 at 3:30 am
By adopting a human approach to its operations, Alfii is on a mission to negate the many mundane and repetitive tasks that largely contribute to the inefficiencies of HR teams across the region.
- The 5 Step Process To Identify Risk and Improve Decision-Makingby Christopher Massimine on November 21, 2022 at 3:00 pm
If you’re thinking of starting a business or are already launching one and want to understand how to calculate business risk to improve your decision-making, this article is for you.
- Healthcare, Redefined: Qatar-Based Avey Offers AI-Driven Self-Diagnostic Tool To Enable Access To Better Healthcareby Pamella de Leon on November 21, 2022 at 3:30 am
As a holistic AI healthcare solution, the startup aims to offers any patient around the world with an instant, accurate, and fast health assessment by simply asking a couple of questions through an interactive session.